Who are we?
Building Foundations for Life was founded by the Advocacy Committee of the Providers Alliance for Community Services of Texas (PACSTX) to provide and/or improve accessibility and quality of life for eligible individuals.
How does it work?
Building Foundations for Life partners with community organizations to identify eligible individuals in need of assistance, support and/or resources. Funds are raised through the efforts of PACSTX to purchase materials, items, and labor to enhance accessibility and the quality of life.
How are individuals selected?
- Individual must have intellectual and developmental disabilities and reside in the state of Texas.
- Individual may not be enrolled in any Medicaid waiver program or receive Institutional services.
- Individual must demonstrate a need in the area of accessibility.
- A completed application must be submitted to the Advocacy Committee/PACSTX for consideration.
- Click here to apply for assistance.
- Click here to download our flyer.